Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: Trigger Adjustment Screw
The New Frontier Armory AR-15 Trigger Adjustment Screw is the most affordable way to improve the feel of your stock AR-15 trigger.
This trigger adjustment screw replaces the factory grip screw and lets you adjust to reduce trigger creep, lessen pull weight, and improve hammer break for better accuracy. This adjustment will easily help you fine-tune your sloppy mil-spec style AR trigger.
Steel Grip Screw is internally machined and threaded on a state of the art Swiss CNC lathe to accept the internal adjustment set screw.
Directions for Assembly:
***BE SURE THE FIREARM IS UNLOADED BEFORE PROCEEDING***
1) Separate the upper receiver from the lower receiver.
2) Cock the hammer back and set the safety lever to safe. THE LOWER MUST BE ON “SAFE” TO ADJUST CORRECTLY.
3) Completely remove the internal set screw from the pistol grip screw.
4) Apply Blue Loctite to the internal set screw.
5) Re-Install internal set screw to original position with 1/16” Allen key. BE SURE YOU THREAD INTERNAL SCREW INTO PISTOL GRIP SCREW HEAD FIRST SO IT CAN LATER BE ADJUSTED THROUGH THE HEAD OF THE PISTOL GRIP SCREW.
6) Remove your current pistol grip screw. BE SURE NOT TO LOSE SAFETY SELECTOR DETENT AND SPRING!
7) Reinstall grip using the new pistol grip screw with adjuster installed and tighten with a 3/16″ Allen key.
8) Tighten internal set screw using 1/16” Allen key. Do not tighten past stopping point. At this point the safety lever won’t move or will be hard to move. Leave selector on “safe”.
9) Back the internal set screw out 1/8 turn at a time until the safety lever moves freely again. Function test the lower checking that hammer, trigger, and safety are all functioning correctly. This is as far as you can adjust the adjuster. Let the Loctite dry overnight.
**Although this is a relatively simple project, these directions are intended to aid a qualified gunsmith in the installation of this product**
New Frontier Armory Trigger Adjustment Screws are proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard-working American men and women.