Mfg No. 2241
Diamondhead VRS™ "T" 15.0" Free-Floating Versa Base
Diamondhead’s innovative VRS™ “T” Free Floating Handguards offer an uninterrupted rail extension and handguard in perfect alignment with the host weapon’s flat top receiver. The “T” rail replaces the factory delta ring and barrel nut. The VRS™ Free Floating Handguard System provides the same flexibility of use as Diamondhead’s renowned VRS™ Drop-In System. Simply attach rails and bumpers to the VRS™ for the required rail-mounted accessories.
- Designed to give a factory installed appearance to the rifle.
- Requires removal of both delta ring and factory barrel nut and replacement of front sight with low profile gas block
- Propriety replacement barrel nut included with rail that allows for easy installation and elimination of barrel nut timing issues
- Mounts on barrels with low profile gas block, or can replace fixed front sight (basic punch, hammer) with a low profile gas block (not included)
- Comfortable rounded triangular shape
- Fits: All M4/AR15/M16 Variants
- Sturdy, lightweight free float design
- Improves accuracy and provides exceptional airflow to keep barrel cooler
- Flush mounted top rail giving a monolithic appearance
- Lightning fast configuration changes
- Uninterrupted mounting surface for optics or other accessories.
- Improves comfort and ease of shooting while allowing for ?personal modification with rail accessories (rails & bumpers)
- Customize for specific applications
- Add more rails as additional accessories are needed
- Mix full length and short rails and bumpers to suit
- Proprietary clamping system for rigid, secure attachment
- Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny rail dimensions
- Mil. Spec. Type III anodized 6061 aluminum construction
- Combat durable
Weight: 1.75 pounds.
Dimensional Weight: 2.01 pounds.
Dimensions: 3.5" (W) x 3.375" (H) x 18.5" (D)
Weight Disclaimer: * Weight may vary based on configuration.
622 Union St
West Springfield, MA 01089